3D Geological Modelling
The success of exploration and mining projects depends on the comprehensive understanding of each deposit’s 3D geometry. This knowledge can be gained by building 3D models to evaluate exploration risk, mine stability, and grade distribution and to provide a basis for robust resource estimation and conceptual mining studies. Thorough analysis of geotechnical and geological risks is particularly important as exploration companies seek deeper or “blind” ore bodies and existing mining companies extract ore to greater depths.
SRK will help you evaluate your deposit’s 3D characteristics using the unique synergy between model construction and the interpretation of geological data. Our geologists combine innovative modeling packages with our structural and geological interpretation skills to construct dynamic, 3D geological models for testing and evaluating your exploration and mining solutions.
Accurate mineral resource models aid the creation of effective and economic mine plans
By Dr. Oy Leuangthong, Principal Geostatistician (SRK Toronto)
Other Related Services
- Remote Sensing and Geophysics
- Resource Modelling and Estimation
- Mineral Exploration Project Management
- Mineral Exploration Project Initiation
- Geological Mapping and Analysis of Drill Hole Data
- Mineral Exploration Targeting
- Basin Studies
- Exploration Sampling and Analysis
- Mineral Exploration QA-QC
- Structural Geology